PERMIAN BASIN PRODUCTION
Weyman Family Partnership (WFP) is a privately owned, independent oil and gas company
with interests and operations in the Permian Basin of West Texas.
Drilling partners working with WFP have "on property" access to caliche for roads
and water for various drilling operations.
WFP land is easily accessible with 2 major highways (137 and
) bordering this producing Spraberry oil field.
WE VALUE OUR PRODUCTION PARTNERS
Weyman Family Partnership has always held its production relationships in the highest
- We are honest with our production partners
- We safeguard our partners confidential information
- We deliver professional, factual and informative decisions
- We strive to deliver timely decisions to our partners
- We work as a team and help our partners achieve success
- We maintain mutually beneficial relationships with our business partners
We would like to welcome our new drilling partner
3 Rivers Operating Company
Our production partner Pioneer Drilling Company
continues to have successful wells in Glascock County.